Wednesday, August 30, 2006

No Crochet Today

Well, Monday teachers went back to school and it has been a mad dash of students and paperwork since! This time of year is always exciting and exhausting. Luckily there will be a four day weekend starting at 2pm tomorrow. Getting back into the swing is always different and its own kind of adventure.

One of my favorite moments so far was when a study and my class were booked simultaneously in the same room causing much confusion. Luckily, they found me a new home for today's class which was actually unoccupied. The beautiful thing is that it has tables instead of desks which is my preferred seating. Although I still cannot arrange the room to my liking since I only teach in there one block a day, it is an improvement over my typical setting. Chalk one up for seredipity!

My students are wonderful, varied, and interesting. Looks like it will be a good year.

No comments: