Sunday, August 06, 2006

Randomness

I couldn't resist these beautiful roses when I saw them on sale at the grocery store! They now grace my kitchen table and make me smile each time I see them. A bit of summer inside the house to match all those beautiful flowers outside.

The Project Linus afghan is done and edged. Once I was half way through I just had to push through to finish! I really have to work on keeping my larger pieces square. The sides tend to waver quite a bit. As a result, I think this one might end up going to the shelter animals instead. They won't mind!

I must be a masochist because I am planning to start an even bigger afghan. I found the pattern while at AC Moore yesterday trying to spend a 50% off coupon. It was inspired by the discovery that Lion Brand Pound of Love now comes in turquoise blue!

Isn't she adorable? This is Peneenah who was busy sleeping upside down. I think she has finally gotten used to me snapping pictures of her in cute poses as she didn't even twitch at the sound of the camera this time!

3 comments:

Gina House said...

Love those roses and looking forward to seeing the new afghan pattern you picked up. See you Wed!

Lapdog Creations said...

Gorgeous roses!

Jen said...

You know, I think it should be one of the rules of cuteness at Cute Overload - any creature who sleeps with their head upside down is automatically cute. :)