Thursday, September 14, 2006

International Scarf Exchange (ISE)

Sorry that it has been a while since the last post. I have been debating posting about the progress of ISE, however, decided that if I am careful it will not give my identity and pal away. So, to your left is the lovely yarn pairing that I picked out for my pal. It is INCREDIBLY soft and yummy (think cashmere, silk, new wool...) The owner of the LYS kindly gave me an extra 5% off so that I could at least pretend to be close to my budget!

So last night I sat down with the pattern and was sadly disappointed. It is wrong and there is no eratta (sp?). I went so far as to diagram the pattern to make sure I was not just messing it up as I stitched. Hah! No such luck. Each row of the three row pattern yielded a different number of stitches. I guess this wasn't the pattern meant for my pal after all.

Back to the books and internet for a new pattern...

No comments: