Part of the reason for it was to prioritize my WIPs. I knew I had quite a few. So many in fact I was feeling a little immobilized. I discovered long ago my tolerance level is for a maximum of 4 WIPs at any give time. Want to know how many I have left after a bit of frogging?
Yes, that's right, t-w-e-l-v-e. No wonder I'm feeling buried! LOL
- Perfect Spring Shawl
- Sweet Lorraine Lace Scarf
- A baby sweater I found which, I think, only needs to be sewn together. (A little research should help me rediscover the pattern...)
- Olde Peddlar Shawl
- The third One Row Lace Scarf
- Lacy & Lovely Crocheted Scarf
- Hexagon Baby Sweater
- A baby blanket made from Chris Simon's Star Overlay Squares
- Country Cotton Shawl
- Wild Waves Scarf
- Hooded Baby Jacket
- Celeste Shawl
This does not count the Traveling Scarf, the Year-in-a-Blanket squares, or the random blanket squares I'm making as the mood strikes! I had no idea there were so many. EEK.
What's a girl to do? Place a bunch of these in time out and work through it all a bit at a time. So, to pull out four I'll work on:
1) Lacy & Lovely Crocheted Scarf - This is a fairly quick pattern and the gift for my ISE7 pal. It has a deadline which is coming up soon, so it goes first.
2) Hexagon Baby Sweater - I've done most of the work on this one. If it washes well it will be a gift to a co-worker who is due in April. Again - a deadline.
3) A baby blanket made from Chris Simon's Star Overlay Squares - I'm not certain if this will be the gift or not, but another co-worker is due in June. I'm going to make a few more squares then decide if I will put this one to bed and choose a different pattern, or keep plugging away at this one. Yes, another deadline.
4) Sweet Lorraine Lace Scarf - This one I promised to Gina! Must finish...
What is in the on deck circle?
The third One Row Lace Scarf. Yes, folks - something for ME!
I'm off to pack up the WIPs that are being put aside. If they are out of sight, it will reduce my desire to work on them NOW. =-)
Am I alone in this? Is anyone else feeling buried in projects?