3 baby sweaters
2 head coverings (1 kippah, 1 hat)
1 neck warmer/cowl
1 baby blanket (not pictured- it is living in my car)
Holy Crap! How did I ever get to have THIRTEEN unfinished objects?
So, what to do with these? Finish, frog, or back into the basket?
Some were frogged immediately after this shoot:
2) Kippah - I have worked in the round a lot to make chemo caps and other hats. Unfortunately, when working with yarn this small and with such a tight gauge the "formula" for a flat disk kind of breaks down. I am going to have to experiment with larger yarn and doing the flat disk by feel instead of formula so I'll know when to increase or work even. I've got three little balls of left over Dream in Color from the Perfect Spring Shawls and think they will be beautiful as kippot when I figure this out!
3) See that bit of baby sweater in the lower corner? Well, it is toast, too. (The multicolor one in the middle is going back in the basket. I love it. It is Lorna's Laces. I will finish it one day, just not today.)
4) This, my fourth Perfect Spring Shawl, has also been frogged, but will be remade after I let the yarn rest. I tried to add yet another motif to the base, and realized with about 14 rows left to go that I would run out of yarn. The good news? I have figured out the largest shawl I can make with one skein of Smooshy!
5&6) The blankie in the car is not frogged yet (gotta go get it), but I've finally admitted the pattern is not for me. So, off it will go!7) This hat is too cute not to finish. I'll do so if I can figure out the hook size!
9) Now this pair is different. The scarf is actually a WIP and will get attention soon.
10) The afghan was my first big project as a naive beginner. I never would have done this in the suggested yarn if I knew what I know today. I guess I'm kind of sentimental about this strip and may never tear it out... I do, however, have quite a bit of this yarn (a yummy silk blend) that needs a project!
11) As to the snuggle, it is going back into hiding unless someone out there loves to sew squares together. Anyone?
I'll need some help deciding what to do with the last two. But, I'll save asking for another day. This post is already long enough!
So, dear readers, I now challenge you to post your UFOs and WIPs. Are you up for a little confession? If so, leave me a comment so we can mozy on over and take a peek. Hopefully you have fewer than me!