THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blogSix "weird" things about myself:
- I have a four footed fuzzy alarm clock of the feline variety. In fact it is my second one! I don’t know what it is about the black cats I’ve owned, however, if I stay in bed too long after my alarm goes off they nudge and walk on me until I get up…
- I was part of a show choir when in high school (sing, dance, perform). It was a real blast and I sometimes wish there was something like this for adults.
- Twelves run in my family. There are twelve years between my sister’s birth and mine. There were also twelve years between my mother and her sister. Then there is the twelve years between my cousins and myself...
- I am a morning person. I LIKE to be up early and I miss the sun’s glow in the morning sky during the winter months.
- I like to mix applesauce into my cottage cheese. It looks gross but tastes delicious!
- I like to color mandalas for relaxation and fun. Would you believe high school students enjoy it as well? Research shows that it is a form of meditation because you are doing only one thing at a time and focusing on it completely. Also, if you color from the outside edges into the center it will help you focus. However, if you color from the center out it will help expand your thinking. I don’t know if it is true but the idea is fascinating.
As to tagging others for this list of "weird" things I don't think there is anyone left in my immediate circle who has not yet been tagged so...I'll try some of the blogs I visit and see what happens! Tag, you're it: Brenda, Erin, Dorene, Faery Crafty, Loribird, and Lesley.