Thursday, December 04, 2008

Spoiled!

I'm participating in a swap on Ravelry and have I been spoiled! These beautiful crochet pieces arrived first, then today I got a ticket from the mail man for a package. I figured it was yarn. Boy was I wrong! A full set of the new bamboo handled crochet hooks by Susan Bates. Not one or two like I thought I might get, but the entire set! Woot! Lucky me. =-)

Thank you spoiler whoever you are!

On the hat front we have these:

Hat the Fourth and Hat the Fifth

Made using this pattern

Modifications:

Used H hook. Changed round 3: Ch3, dc, 2dc, (dc, dc, 2dc) around (40 st). Worked through round 8 even. Shell edging. On the second one I added another round of working even so the end could be folded up into a cuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing gift! Christmas sure came early for you! :-)

Lora said...

Nice hooks girlie!! You were spoiled...Now try everyone out on a hat for your project!!! :o)

Gina House said...

Those are beautiful!!! Where are you going to put them?? My house is always available....LOL!