Saturday, April 12, 2008

Progress...At Last

The red lace scarf is history, again. I tried to love it. I really did. But, I have finally admitted defeat...

So I now have three skeins of spliced yarn and seven unused skeins of Wool of the Andes. I think I will send some to my ISE6 giftee as part of the package. What will become of the rest? I have not clue 1. For now I guess, into the stash it will go with hopes of the perfect pattern arriving in the future.

As to patterns, I am now crocheting this (with many thanks to Ravelry). And Hallelujah it is lovely! A thank you must go out to Gina who steered me to the perfect yarn for this pattern. It is a silk and alpaca blend that is a dream to work with. So soft and with a nice sheen. As I type this, the scarf measures about 15 inches and counting. I promise pics soon.

Stress is gone. No longer worrying about what I will be sending to my pal. Ah, bliss!

No comments: