Saturday, May 19, 2007

Thank You!!!!!

I got my ISE4 package today! What did I find?

Something to make me giggle...


Huh? Well once I got a look at all the sweets, I understood. So cool!
A big white chocolate Cadbury frog, two yellow bananas that remind me of circus peanuts, three mint candies and two sherberts which I have not tried yet (I am attempting to show some restraint..), and chocolate covered black licorice for the bullets! The "bullets" were a unique flavor and I quite liked them. They were the first to go as curiosity got the better of me. Well, actually two are gone. I'm saving one...


There was also a chocolate Cadbury frog filled with Caramel (yum...pal, how did you know this was a particular weakness of mine?), a beautiful book mark, and of course a note from my pal.



Then there was the part of the package that made me sigh...Oh so soft... 75% merino and 25% silk.

Oh so perfect in color... It is blue, my favorite color, but has purple undertones, my second favorite color! I wish you could tell in the photos.

Oh so wonderful in pattern... The lace is just amazing. It has texture, it has drape, it has lovely scalloped ends, beautifully finished edges. I LOVE IT!

I have been so spoiled! Thank You, Thank You Metal and Knit for the lovely scarf and gifts!

6 comments:

TutleyMutley said...

Really witty note and gifts - but the scarf is to die for! (probably why you got sent bullets ;-)) You lucky person you.

NH Knitting Mama said...

The scarf is beautiful. I hope you bring Wednesday for show 'n tell!

metal and knit said...

I'm So glad it s perfect for you and yes the little sweets pack is a good little laugh. Caramello Koalas are my weakness too.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, that is a wonderful color for you!

Lapdog Creations said...

What a yummy package - and a gorgeous scarf! GREAT color for you!

Gina House said...

Amazing scarf!!! It looks beautiful on you! And...um..the Cadbury stuff...gimme gimme gimme!