A matched set of minis in cherry (.46 ounces each) and a midi in rosewood (1.46 ounces?) Yummy!
- Shetland, Falkland, and a 3.5 oz braid of three colors of Corriedale from Purple Fleece
- Merino/Tencel 70/30 in purple from The Fiber Fetish
- Kid mohair/Cormo 50/50 from Buckwheat Bridge Angoras
- Alpaca/BFL 50/50 from Moon Shadow Designs (sorry, no web site)
- Border Leicester from Riverslea Farm
- Corriedale from The Sheep Shed
- Romney from Foxhill Farm Fibers & Sheep (sorry, no web site)
- Merino/Silk 80/20 from Hampden Hills Alpacas
- Coopersworth - pin drafted from Turtle Creek Farm (sorry, no web site)
- Undyed Blue Faced Leicester from Blarney Yarn
- Handpainted Superwash Merino from Zebisis Designs
- Colonial that was primarily purple and streaked with other colors from Yarn to Spin
- More of the Colonial in number 4 in brown shot through with red, blue, yellow etc. and some Merino in greys from Elegant Ewe
I'm thinking that I am well stocked for a while! This is the entire stash. Some is partially spun and one is almost completely spun (brown merino). Now to find a good place to store it all...